Friday, July 24, 2009

I think I may have lesbian tendencies!

I'm still trying to get the picture out of my head.

But I'm getting ahead of myself...

There I was, walking innocently along the road, minding my own business.. when suddenly, they filled my vision. I couldn't focus on anything else, I was staggered. Leggggs! I looked up for barely a second, and up and up until finally my eyes met the hemline of a pair of very short shorts. I'm ashamed to say I can't even remember what the rest of her looked like. And the guy with me did tell me there was another girl there too.. But I can't seem to see beyond the legs. :S

Yeah, this is short, but I'm still trying to deal with the possibilities this presents.. :P

6 comments:

  1. Legs. longer. more i like. You should too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... Interesting ;)... But anyway.. Who doesn't like a nice long pair of legs? :)

    If you were worried about low reader count I guess you won't have to worry about that anymore now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. how annoying... a pair of great legs and a GIRL is appreciating them.. where the hell am i when these ppl step out...?!


    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam: I do, I do! :D

    chathuraw: Well, I don't know.. it doesn't help that the people agreeing with me are all male :P As for low reader count, I dunno if this will really help at all. :/

    Gehan: ... In Kandy? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha well I doubt finding a woman's legs beautiful means you've turned gay all of a sudden. :P
    It's prolly just an appreciation of beauty.. and it's quite possibly a phase, if you're an adolescent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makuluwo: It's not the appreciation that I have issues with, it's the fixation. :P

    And I'm definitely post-adolescent. :D

    ReplyDelete

Say something