Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello

You might've noticed this whole blog has been in the third person so far. In case you were wondering, which I doubt you were, 'cause no one seems to read this anyway, it was this way because I wanted to distance myself from the part of me that felt all those things.

This has been my venting blog for a while now, it's just that the venting takes a different form from F###F###F###F###!!! though that would be nice. I just can't make myself say the word unless I'm really sad or angry. Comes of living with your grandparents for too long, I guess. :D

Why, then, am I taking a break from the third person? Maybe because I want to make this my main blog. Maybe because the last few weeks have been difficult, and I want to connect with something, even if it's just a blog.

So, since I'm starting over, I thought I'd say hi. So. erm. Hi. *awkward wave*

I'm tired, I'm sad, I'm hurt. And I know I have to keep pretending nothing happened so I won't worry my family. I'll figure this out. I know I will.

3 comments:

  1. tried to leave a comment twice and it wouldnt go through. hope this one does:)

    Yes people do read your blog even though they may not comment.

    I see you've edited the story here. but i read it and i had somethings to say.

    basically dont beat yourself up over it. these things happen. you dont fall in love to order. at least you did the right thing by breaking up with A.

    So just hang in there. try to dvelop friendship with B but dont expect too much too soon. after all his loyalty to his bro will be strong.

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. delilahsays: thanks so much. :) It's nice to have someone on the outside know, and tell me it's not as bad as I feel it is. But I feel like _such_ a traitor regardless. I don't really expect anything of B at any point... some things just happen which don't make much sense I guess.

    Gehan: hi! *giggles* omgomgomg! the dark one was here. :P OK, done now, that was just too much fun to resist.

    ReplyDelete

Say something